Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Farm girl












Mary Elizabeth really likes to play outside! Since I have gotten home from the beach we have walked all the way to Joe and LuLu's each day. She likes to follow Molly and tell Molly what to do! She also fed Doodle a carrot for the first time. Today it was raining and I was trying to explain to M.E. why we couldn't go outside, then I decided, why not? I stripped her to a diaper and off we went. The photo of her with her eyes closed is M.E. headed across the yard in the pouring down rain and she is loving it! She was a happy girl! We walked to Joe and LuLu's the came home and had a popsicle on the porch. She was so funny. When the popsicle broke she wanted me to fix it. Try explaining that one! I had to go to school this afternoon so my friend Catherine hung out with M.E. during naptime, then played with her until I got home. I am lucky to have good friends and a child who doesn't care who gets her snack after nap!

No comments: