Saturday, July 11, 2009

Beach trip continued







The trip continues to go well. We played at the beach again on Friday afternoon then went to dinner at The Shrimp Basket Fri night. We headed to the beach around 9 am this moring and stayed until noon. Mike and I successfully applied sunscreen to M.E. 3 times and changed a diaper on the beach! I am amazed at how brave my girl is! She will go wandering to visit and explore. She is also not afraid of the ocean at all. She likes to let the water wash over her feet and watch the waves come in. We watched one little boy scream as his daddy tried to take him to the water. I am so lucky to have an easygoing girl (and a good husband)!



1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so glad y'all are having a great time. M.E. is sooo cute! I am glad that she is enjoying the beach. I was so thankful that Nate liked it. I have heard horror stories about kids hating the sand and the water.