Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dad and M.E.'s weekend






I went to Sandestin this past weekend with my sister and another friend of ours. This was the first time I had been away from Mary Elizabeth for more than 1 night. I was sad leaving, but once the trip got going I had a great time. I highly recommend that all moms get away once in a while! Mary Elizabeth went to school on Friday and LuLu picked her up afterwards. Mike got M.E. around 6:30 then he was on his own until Sunday afternoon! The two of them had a great time. They went to our usual CXhick-fil-a for breakfast on Sat then made a trip to Publix. I never realized that Mike had not taken M.E. anywhere on his own (other than school or his parent's house). It was good for the two of them to have an adventure! I did leave him the camera, but he didn't take any photos!



No comments: