Friday, July 25, 2008

New toys and family fun

Mary Elizabeth splashing in the pool. She was so surprised when she hit the water and it splashed all over her face!
Big Joe found this activity center at Walmart and M.E loves it.
Playing in the pool with Dad
Hanging out with LuLu at the pool

M.E. has finaly discovered the mirror in her bed. She loves to look at the baby in the mirror and make the music play by spinning the roller.

Last Friday I had some alone time. Mary Elizabeth spent the night with her daddy, so I could go take a couple of lessons and bring Doodlebug back from Fran's. I had fun visiting with Fran and Jay Friday evening after my lesson, then I stayed at a hotel and took another lesson Sat. morning before coming home.
Mom, Scottie and I all celebrated birthdays this past week, so we had a family birthday party on Sunday 7/20. Jim, Lea Ann and Peggy came over along with Pat and Big Joe. Scottie was here Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. We all went swimming, then Mike boiled some shrimp for dinner. On Monday Scottie, Reba and I (and M.E. of course) scoped out some weding locations. Mom joined us when she got out of class.
Big Joe has been a faithful babysitter. He continues to come over almost everyday, so I can ride or run errands. Pat has been working at church music camp, so I know she will join us once camp is over.

No comments: