Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break 2011



























Spring break is off to a good start. My friend Crystal and her 2 kids came to ride and play yesterday. Then Pat came over to see ME in the afternoon. This morning I had to go to the dentist and ME went with me. She was so cute, she sat in the corner and "read" then when I was getting my teeth cleaned she came and held my hand! after that we stopped at Joe's office for a visit then got Chick-fil-a for lunch and did our grogery shopping for the week. Tomorrow we are off to see Scottie!

2 comments:

buckpony said...

Yay for Spring Break! We will be in your area for our oldest child's soccer tournament the last week of April (I think)! As soon as I get the dates confirmed, I'll let you know! I'd love to sneak out to your place for a quick visit, if possible!

Love the photos of ME. She is growing up so fast - and what a beautiful, sweet girl she is! So happy you have someone to enjoy your horses with! My kids are finally wanting to ride, and even hubby got on last Saturday! Dreams are finally coming true!

Enjoy your Spring Break! Summer will be here soon!

Unknown said...

We would love to see you guys! Please do let me know when you have the dates. I saw the pics of your hubby on FB riding. Love it! Talk to you soon!