Monday, February 14, 2011

Kids say the funniest things....

I've got to start writing down some things ME says because she can have you in stitches! Thought I'd record 2 of the most recent:

When we went to her 3 yr old check-up it was the first time she had been asked to tee-tee in a cup. She, of course, thought this was a terrible idea. I finally convinced her to do it so we could see if her tee-tee was purple. As we were driving home she asked me again why she had to go in the cup and I said that the doctor needed to see if her tee-tee was purple. She replied with, "Whatever you say Momma." I think she knew I was pulling a fast one on her!

Last night for the first time in more than a year ME threw up. She was really surprised and asked me what that was. I told her it was her chicken (lunch) and popcorn (we were watching a movie). She said "They don't taste good together!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, bless her heart on the comment about getting sick! She sounds like an absolute doll - we need to get ME and my Ash together one day...Ash is quite a character herself! I bet they would have a great time playing with the ponies! :)