Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First movie at the theatre

It seems like it has been a summer of firsts! ME has been a devoted fan of the Toy Story movies, so I thought with the weather being so miserable that we would go see Toy Story 3. We stopped and got some lunch at Chick-fil-a then went to the theatre in Alabaster at 11:40. She was such a big girl. She made a stop at the potty (just to check!) then off we went to find our seats. She wasn't heavy enough to hold down the seats, so she sat in my lap the entire time! She seemed to really enjoy the movie and the entire experience. Luckily she ate her nuggets and sipped her milk very quietly and did not ask for more when they were gone! I know I am leading my child into a life of crime with contraband food at the movies, but have you seen the food prices at the theatre lately! 2 drinks and a popcorn was $15! I will say that Toy Story 3 was a little more intense than the first 2 installments, but it didn't seem to bother ME as much as me! I am ready for another kiddo movie so we can go back to the theatre again.

No comments: