Friday, June 11, 2010

Storytime Live!

Mike, ME and I went to see Nick Jr's stage show, Storytime Live this past Wednesday at the BJCC. I was nervous to take a 2 1/2 year old to an 1 1/2 hour show, but I should not have been! ME was a star. She laughed and interacted with the characters at all the appropriate times and otherwise sat watched the show like a big girl. I even got her to potty during intermission! The worst part was leaving becasue she didn't want it to be over. She is still talking about it and wore her t-shirt to bed that night and all day the next day. Gross I know, but hey I pick my battles. She went into meltdown mode when I finally took the shirt off last night. All in all it was a great experience and I can't wait to take her to see more shows.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I didn't even realize that was going on. Nate would have loved it also. I hope y'all are having a great summer. Your house is beautiful.

Unknown said...

It was a small crowd. I don't think it was promoted very well in our area, but it should have been! Watch the NickLive website to see if it will be close to us again. It would be worth a trip to Nashville, or Atlanta. We are really enjoying the new house. Stop by if you are up this way!