Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer, really?

Okay it is the first week of summer, but it doesn't really feel like it! It's raining, so we can't go to the pool. The rain has turned the barnyard into a swamp, so I haven't ridden Doodle. To top everything off M.E. has a stomach bug, so I've been bathing her, doing laundry and cleang carpet and furniture non-stop! It can only get better, right?
UPDATE- M.E. has kept clear fluids down all day and the sun is out! Things are looking up! Currently she is dancing to a recorded "Jack's Big Music Show." The upside to having a sick girl is that she sure likes to hug her momma!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm sorry your summer hasn't gotten off to the best start. Once M.E. is well and the sun is shining, we need to meet at the park one morning.

Anne Stansell said...

Don't you love how those stomach bugs pick the best times EVER to show up? I'm glad she's doing better. Give me a call when you have time and we'll do lunch. I'd love to hash out the end of school fun with you.