Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Regular routine

I am moving into the 3rd full week of school with the kids. I seem to have a good group of students this year. Mary Elizabeth is still enjoying school. Mike takes her everyday around 7 am and I pick her up around 3:30. LuLu picks M.E up on Tuesdays, so I have 1 day a week I can run errands or stay later at school. She is eating more baby food, so the formula intake has decreased to 25-30 ounces a day (instead of 40!). WE actually seem to have a real schedule, which is very exciting. The baby food and nap schedule had been pretty regular, but now the bottle schedule is regular as well. A normal day is:
6 am- wake up
8 am- cereal and bottle
9 am- nap
noon- fruit and bottle
2pm- nap
3 pm- bottle
5 pm- meat, veggie and bottle
7 pm- bath
8 pm- bottle
It is so nice to have a routine! I hope it lasts for a little while. Everyone is finally well and off medicine. M.E goes back next week to checck that her ear infection is cleared up.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so glad to hear that things are going well. I remember that great feeling of finally having a routine. Enjoy the long weekend.