Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'll give it a try!


Okay I keep hearing that I should try out this blogging thing, so here it goes! Mary Elizabeth joined our family on January 18, 2008 and we have enjoyed everyday since. She is now just over 4 months old and growing like a weed. Mike and I did really well in the baby department. Mary Elizabeth eats well, sleeps 10 hours a night and is generally a relaxed and happy baby. School got out Friday, so I hope to record all of our summer activites on the blog for our family and friends to enjoy. We had baby dedication at church on Mother's Day. Mary Elizabeth looked like a doll! She seemed to enjoy the service. She listened to Pastor Norsworthy and smiled as she met so many new people. We have her four month check up this week, so I let you know the "stats" after our visit. I think she will weigh in at over 20 pounds!

No comments: